Regularly touring the world and playing with some of the top session musicians in the UK such as:
- Geoff Dugmore (Stevie Nicks, Tina Turner, Rod Stewart, Robbie Williams, Brian May…)
- Richard Cardwell (James Morrison, Annie Lennox, Craig David…)
- Peter Gordeno (Depeche Mode),
- Sulene Fleming (The Brand New Heavies, Incognito…)
- Katie Holmes-Smith (Adele, Years & Years, Cee Lo Green, Olly Murs…)
- Xantone Blacq (Amy Winehouse)
- James Hallawell (Waterboys, Florence And The Machine, Supergrass, The Pretenders…)
- Jessica Greenfield (Noel Gallagher)
- Ralp Salmins (Paul McCartney, Van Morrison…)
- Luke Bullen (Joe Strummer, KT Tunstall, John Squire…)
- Iain Hornal (ELO, 10cc…)
- Marc Arciero, Guillaume Charreau, Jarrod Pizzata, Henry Collins, Frank Walden, Tim Ower, Jim Hunt
- Diego Rodriguez, Aleyshia Lei
- Izzy Chase, Jonny Dyke amongst others.
And playing some of the most prestigious venues in London, such as the Grosvenor House, Royal Albert Hall, Billingsgate Market, The Hilton Hotels, The Grange, Tobacco Dock…
Thomas is also a multi-instrumentalist, songwriter/producer, currently running his own band (Bite of Karma) and previously working in other original projects nationally and internationally.
You can listen to some of my work below. It includes original compositions, sessions done for other artists and samples of production work.
Thomas is available for both live sessions and songwriting sessions.